COVID-19 Update for Clients
In light of the recent health warnings from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, we would like to share with you what we are doing to assist with managing the impact on our clients and team members.
We would also like to take this opportunity to address any concerns you may have regarding the direct impact to your business and to reassure you that we will continue to deliver high quality advice and reliable service during this period of uncertainty.
We have implemented our COVID-19 policy for the foreseeable future and in addition to all the usual cleanliness, contact and quarantine measures, below are some of the strategies that we are implementing which may affect on-site attendance and meetings between us:
- In an attempt to minimise contact whilst the COVID-19 is pandemic, clients who would like meetings moved ‘online’ via teleconference or video conference rather than in person ‘face to face’, please ask.
- Many of our internal systems (including our phone systems) are cloud based so we have the capabilities to work remotely. As such, there should be minimal disruption to our services
- Some of our staff members may be required to work remotely in the foreseeable future until the threat from the virus subsides. This should not place any restrictions on work.
- When staff are required to work remotely, they will be contactable via email. If they are required to work from home for extended periods, they will be provided with a mobile phone and clients will be advised of their contact details so that all client work and contact can proceed like it would if they were in the office
- Travel - all International business travel has ceased. In addition, all other non-critical travel is being reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Health and Wellbeing - any team member feeling unwell has been requested to stay at home, be tested if applicable, obtain medical clearance if required and work remotely.
- Events - all events including seminars and conferences have been either cancelled/postponed or moved to “online” rather than “in person” formats.
- It’s business as usual for our service to you, it’s just that we may not all be in the same office, however we all have access to the cloud and our client’s secure data.
- Our team are available via the usual communication channels including telephone and email.
The first method of contact is always the most important so that we can ensure all services requested are dealt with appropriately. Given the uncertainty of the COVID-19 I recommend strongly cc’ing all email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Doing this will ensure that multiple staff are aware of your needs and if the appropriate staff member who usually deals with you is unavailable, Ian can organise for your work to be attended to by another staff member.
Secondly, it is important to note that buildings may be potentially closed by landlords or authorities as a result of suspected COVID-19 cases. If this was to occur you will be advised immediately.
The above policies are current at this time, however, this is a constantly moving situation. We urge you to keep up to date with announcements from the Australian Government and public health authorities in addition to any updates we provide.