There's An App For That
Need an app that can help you track your purchases and gain control of your money?
ASIC’s free MoneySmart app ‘TrackMySPEND’ won a Government Services Award at the 2013 Australian Mobile Awards. The app can be used to record things like your weekly household budget, specific costs like a wedding or other event, track work and/or travel expenses, coffees, lunches and any other cash expenses that you find hard to record or track.
The TrackMySPEND app allows you to;
- Nominate a specific spending limit and timeframe (per week, fortnight, month or year) and track your progress
- Separation of 'needs' from 'wants' to help identify saving opportunities
- Frequent expenses can be added to 'favourites' to speed up tracking
- View your expense history
- Add 'tags' to categorise expenses and set spending limits for each category
- Create expense reminders sent as text messages to your phone
- Auto-fill expenses based on past entries
- Backup and review to prevent data loss
- Sync your profile and use on multiple devices
- Export data to a CSV file (for Excel, or other financial software)
The app is available from Apple or GooglePlay stores and is free.
Click HERE to download the full edition of The Business Accelerator Magazine for December 2014.
Other articles in this edition:
- Business Start Up Corner - What Is A Good Age To Start A Business?
- How To Enjoy Your Holiday Without Worrying About Your Business
- Marketing Has Changed The Business Landscape
- Pivot For Profit
- Superannuation & Retirement Updates
- What's All The Blog About?